Monday 17 February 2014

Swimming

At Clive School there is a pool.  Every day we go for a swim.  It is amazing.  Everybody goes for a swim.  I am in the stingray group.  When I go under the water it kind of feels like bubbles.
By Anna


We have a pool at our school and my class and I like playing in it.  We like playing in the deep end.  We like it in the pool and I’m in the seahorses.

By Alex


I love swimming.  I love jumping in the pool.  I am in the seahorses.  I am not good at using a flutter board on my back.  I am good at diving in like a teapot.
 By Finn


At Clive School we had swimming.  I was in the stingrays.  I felt happy.  I’m in the deep end.  I like swimming on my back.  I don’t like swimming on my front.  It feels cold.

By Briar

I went to swimming at school.
I can learn to swim.

By Panapa


At Clive School we go swimming.  It is lovely.  We hop in when the teacher says.  I like diving in the deep end.  The pool is so big and so hot.  I’m in the dolphin group.

By Toby M


1 comment: