Thursday 14 August 2014

Our thoughts about the Commonwealth Games

In Scotland people from other countries went to the Commonwealth Games.  Valerie Adams does shot put.  Someone had a missing leg.  She won a gold medal.  New Zealand was so close to winning.  We got 13 gold, 11 silver and 15 bronze.  In cycling someone got a gold.  I was happy so much.


By Harper

Do you know this is the last day of the Commonwealth Games.  Valerie Adams won a gold medal and my favourite game is gymnastics.  It must be fun to see the games.  My second favourite is judo and rugby sevens.  It’s in Glasgow in Scotland.

By Calais

The Commonwealth Games were cool.  My favourite game was boxing.  I like the fighting and I like New Zealand because New Zealand got a gold medal.  Valerie Adams is good.

By Poppy

The Commonwealth Games 2014 was in Glasgow in Scotland.  I watched squash, boxing, gymnastics, weightlifting, lawn bowls and netball. There are three medals gold, silver and bronze.  Sadly it’s about to end.  My favourite medal is bronze.  It’s very shiny isn’t it?  Also sadly we got a silver medal in the rugby sevens.  Valerie Adams carried the New Zealand flag.  She does the shot put.  New Zealand won the gold medal in cycling.  Netball is my favourite sport.

By Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment